- In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following information is collected: the website with domain name www.eibarkoegoitza.eus belongs to the Eibar Residential Center , S4833001C IFK and registered office Otaola Hiribidea 29, 20600 Eibar, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country. The website www.eibarkoegoitza.eus has been developed by the Eibar Residence Center.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content of the website www.eibarkoegoitza.eus is considered an intellectual work, and is protected by Spanish and European laws on Intellectual Property. The copyright holder allows the content to be used under the following conditions:
- The user is authorized to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transform the contents that make up the portal; In particular, you have the right, from the contents of this site, to create derivative works and composite and independent works.
- The license is perpetual (for the duration of the intellectual property rights), worldwide, free and non-exclusive.
- The user may reuse and distribute the content, as long as they mention the original author and the source from which they obtained the content.
- The user can create derivative and composite works, as long as he mentions the original author and the source from which he obtained these contents.
- To change the terms of this license, the written consent of the content owner must be obtained.
- Limitations to copyrights contained in applicable intellectual property law apply.
- The legal specifications applicable to certain contents included in the training portal will be taken into account, such as those applicable to audiovisual works, computer programs and databases.
- The authorization shall be understood to be terminated when any of the conditions of this authorization are not met; if any of the clauses is considered invalid or voidable, this will not affect the other conditions that are considered valid; if these conditions change, this change will not affect the permissions granted before the change was made, and will remain in effect unless a written agreement is made between the owner and the user.
- As an exception to the previous paragraph, the trade names, trademarks and logos of the advertising companies will be the property of the owners in the training portal, the industrial property rights being reserved to them. To use these distinctive signs, written authorization must always be requested from the owner of the industrial property rights.
- Conditions for the placement of links to the website www.eibarkoegoitza.eus. Service providers who want to configure hypertexts with the training portal www.eibarkoegoitza.eus can request it at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 17.1 of the SSICE. According to the article, the owner can delete or invalidate the links of the content or search tools, if their activity or information is illegal or damages property or rights of third parties who may receive compensation.
- The owner of the Eibarko Egoitza Zentrua website is not responsible for unfair use or possible infringements that users may make of the elements protected by intellectual property law, nor for breach of the conditions of use defined in this regard.
- The Eibar Residence Center will ensure that the content and educational information on the www.eibarkoegoitza.eus portal is up-to-date and accurate, as long as it is general information, and not on the specific circumstances of persons or official bodies or bodies. In the case of the opinions expressed by the authors of the contents, Centro Residencial Eibar is not responsible, since it is not responsible for its veracity or its integrity, as the person in charge of the web.
- Eibar Residence Center does not assume any technical errors that may occur at any time in relation to the access, operation and effectiveness of the website services. Not even in the case of interruption of these services due to unforeseen or unavoidable technical causes.
These conditions of use have been drawn up in accordance with current Spanish legislation, specifically the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce of July 11, 2002, Spanish civil and commercial regulations, protection regulations of personal data and defense of consumers and users.
PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
- The Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, abbreviated as DBLO, is a Spanish organic law whose purpose is to guarantee and protect individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the freedoms public rights and fundamental rights, especially honor. , privacy and personal and family privacy.
- As the Eibar Residence Center is a public center, the ownership of the information files corresponds to the public administration. In this case, the Department of Education, University and Research of the Basque Government.
- The data provided by the interested party will only be used for the purposes provided in the procedure or actions in question.
- These data will not be processed in any way, nor will they be transferred to third parties, except with the express consent of the interested party, or in the cases provided for in articles 6.2 and 11.2 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection of Personal Character (BOE of December 14, 1999, number 298.).
- In compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, the assignor of the data may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms determined by regulation.
- The website www.eibarkoegoitza.eus may use “cookies” when users visit its pages, to recognize the browser, the language chosen for browsing and other elements that the user can configure. The user has the option of configuring his browser to notify him of the receipt of cookies and, where appropriate, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
If you wish to request more information, you can contact the email address email@example.com , telephone 943 89 92 11 or the Eibar Residence Center , Otaola Hiribidea 29, 20600 Eibar, Gipuzkoa, Basque Country.